The all-in-one solar power solution.
Integrated and smart, the Victron Easy Solar 24V 1600VA delivers uninterrupted and reliable power by combining the force of ultra-fast MPPT solar charging, with an inverter/charger and AC power distribution, all in one unit.
Combined with your solar panels, battery storage or generator you can enjoy the freedom and independence of energy anywhere, anytime.
Solar N Sat have a dedicated team of professional technicians with 13+ years in the industry!
- All-in-one solar power solution
- Combines a MPPT solar charge controller, an inverter/charger and AC distribution in one enclosure.
- Easy to install, with a minimum of wiring.
- Solar charge controller: Blue Solar MPPT 100/50
- Up to three strings of PV panels can be connected to three sets of MC4 (PV-ST01) PV connectors.
- Inverter/charger: MultiPlus Compact 24/1600/40
- The MPPT charge controller and MultiPlus Compact inverter/charger share the DC battery cables (included).
- Batteries can be charged with solar power (BlueSolar MPPT) and/or with AC power (inverter/charger) from the utility grid or a genset.
- AC distribution consists of a RCD (30 mA/16 A) and four AC outputs protected by two 10A and two 16A circuit breakers. One 16A output is controlled by the AC input: it will switch on only when AC is available.
- Unique PowerAssist technology protects the utility or generator supply from being overloaded by adding extra inverter power when needed.
- Several software programs (Assistants) are available to configure the system for various grid interactive or stand-alone applications.
Transfer Switch: 16A
INVERTERInput Voltage Range: 19 – 33V
‘Heavy duty’ Output AC 0: 16 A
Output AC1, 2, 3: Output voltage: 230 VAC ± 2%
Frequency: 50 Hz ± 0,1% (1)
Cont. Output Power at 25°C (3): 1600VA / 1300W
Cont. Output Power at 40°C: 1200W
Peak Power: 3000W
Maximum Efficiency: 94%
Zero Load Power: 10W
Zero Load Power in Search Mode: 3W
CHARGERAC Input: Input voltage range: 187-265 VAC
Input frequency: 45 – 65 Hz
Power factor: 1
Charge Voltage 'absorption': 28,8V
Charge Voltage 'float': 27,6V
Storage Mode: 26,4V
Charge Current House Battery (4): 40A
Charge Current Starter Battery (A): 4
Battery Temperature Sensor: yes
Programmable Relay (5): yes
Protection (2): a - g
SOLAR CHARGE CONTROLLERModel: MPPT 100/50
Maximum Output Current: 50 A
Maximum PV Power, 6a,b): 1400W
Maximum PV Open Circuit Voltage: 100V
Maximum Efficiency: 98%
Self-Consumption: 10 mA
Charge Voltage 'Absorption', Default Setting: 28,8V
Charge Voltage 'Float', Default Setting: 27,6V
Charge Algorithm: Multi-Stage Adaptive
Temperature Compensation: -32 mV / °C
Protection: a – g
COMMON CHARACTERISTICSOperating temp. range: -20 to +50°C (fan assisted cooling)
Humidity (non-condensing): max 95%
ENCLOSUREMaterial & Colour: aluminium (blue RAL 5012)
Protection Category: IP 21
Battery-Connection: Battery cables of 1.5 meter
PV Connection: Three sets of MC4 (PV-ST01) PV connectors.
230 V AC-Connection: G-ST18i connector
Dimensions (HxWxD): 745 x 214 x 110mm
STANDARDSSafety: EN 60335-1, EN 60335-2-29, EN 62109
Emission / Immunity: EN 55014-1, EN 55014-2, EN 61000-3-3
Automotive Directive: 2004/104/EC