Victron Blue Smart IP22 12V 30A(1 Output) Charger
The Victron Blue Smart IP22 12V 30A Charger is the new professional battery charger with built-in bluetooth.
The Victron Blue Smart IP22 12V 30A Charger can be used on devices in your workshop and on motor vehicles, rv's, motorbikes and boats.
Solar 'N' Sat have a dedicated team of professional technicians with 13+ years in the industry!
- Bluetooth Smart: the Victron Blue Smart IP22 12V 30A Charger is the wireless solution to monitor voltage and current, to change settings and to update the charger when new features become available.High Efficiency: with up to 94% efficiency, these chargers generate up to four times less heat when compared to the industry standard. And once the battery is fully charged, power consumption reduces to 0,5 Watt, some five to ten times better than the industry standard.
- Adaptive 6-Stage Charge Algorithm (test - bulk – absorption - recondition – float – storage): the Blue Smart Charger features a microprocessor controlled ‘adaptive’ battery management. The adaptive feature will automatically optimize the charging process relative to the way the battery is being used.
- Storage Mode (less maintenance and aging when the battery is not in use): the storage mode kicks in whenever the battery has not been subjected to discharge during 24 hours. In the storage mode float voltage is reduced to 2,2V/cell (13,2V for a 12V battery) to minimize gassing and corrosion of the positive plates. Once a week the voltage is raised back to the absorption level to ‘equalize’ the battery. This feature prevents stratification of the electrolyte and sulfation, a major cause of early battery failure.
- Also Charges Li-ion (LiFePO₄) Batteries: LiFePO₄ batteries are charged with a simple bulk – absorption – float algorithm.
- NIGHT and LOW Setting: when in NIGHT or LOW mode, the output current is reduced to max. 50% of the nominal output and the charger will be totally noiseless. The NIGHT mode automatically ends after 8 hours. The LOW mode can be ended manually.
- Protected Against Overheating: output current will reduce as temperature increases up to 50°C, but the Blue Smart Charger will not fail.
Input Voltage Range: 180 – 265 VAC
Charge Current, Normal Mode: 30 A
Charge Current, NIGHT or LOW: 15 A
No Load Power Consumption: 0.5 W
Frequency: 45 – 65 Hz
Number of Outputs: 1
Charge Voltage 'Absorption': Normal - 14.4V, High - 14.7V, Li-ion - 14.2V
Charge Voltage 'Float': Normal - 13.8V, High - 13.8V, Li-ion - 13.5V
Charge Voltage 'Storage': Normal – 13.2V, High – 13.2V, Li-ion – 13.5V
Charge Algorithm: 6-stage adaptive
Can Be Used As Power Supply: Yes
Protection: battery reverse Polarity (fuse) - output short circuit - over temperature
Operating Temp. Range: -20 to +50°C
Humidity (non-condensing): Max 98%
Material & Colour: Aluminium (blue RAL 5012)
Battery Connection: screw terminals 13 mm² / AWG6
230 V AC Connection: cable of 1.5 meter with AS/NZS 3112 plug (AU/NZ)
Protection: category IP22
Weight: 1.3 kg
Dimensions: (h x w x d) 235 x 108 x 65 mm
Safety: EN 60335-1, EN 60335-2-29
Emission: EN 55014-1, EN 61000-6-3, EN 61000-3-2
Immunity: EN 55014-2, EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-6-2, EN 61000-3-3 Automotive: E4-10R E4-10R