A solar charger gathers energy from your solar panels, and stores it in your batteries. Using the latest, fastest technology, Smartsolar MPPT 150/35 Regulator maximises this energy-harvest, driving it intelligently to achieve full charge in the shortest possible time. The Smartsolar MPPT 150/35 Regulator maintains battery health, extending its life.
Distributed by Australian Company Solar 'N' Sat who have a dedicated team of professional technicians with 13+ years in the industry!
- Bluetooth Smart Built-In: The wireless solution to set-up, monitor, update and synchronise SmartSolar Charge Controllers.
- VE.Direct: For a wired data connection to a Color Control GX, other GX products, PC or other devices
- Ultrafast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT): Especially in case of a clouded sky, when light intensity is changing continuously, an ultra-fast MPPT controller will improve energy harvest by up to 30% compared to PWM charge controllers and by up to 10% compared to slower MPPT controllers.
- Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in Case of Partial Shading Conditions: If partial shading occurs, two or more maximum power points may be present on the power-voltage curve. Conventional MPPTs tend to lock to a local MPP, which may not be the optimum MPP. The innovative BlueSolar algorithm will always maximize energy harvest by locking to the optimum MPP.
- Outstanding Conversion Efficiency: No cooling fan. Maximum efficiency exceeds 98%. The full output current up to 40°C (104°F).
- Flexible Charge Algorithm: Fully programmable charge algorithm (see the software page on our website), and eight pre-programmed algorithms, selectable with a rotary switch.
- Extensive Electronic Protection: Over-temperature protection and power derating when temperature is high. PV short circuit and PV reverse polarity protection. PV reverse current protection.
- Internal Temperature Sensor: Compensates absorption and float charge voltage for temperature.
- Optional External Battery Voltage and Temperature Sensing Via Bluetooth: A Smart Battery Sense or a BMV-712 Smart Battery Monitor can be used to communicate battery voltage and temperature to one or more SmartSolar Charge Controllers.
GENERALBattery Voltage (auto select): 12 / 24 / 48V (software tool needed to select 36V)
Rated Charge Current: 35A
Nominal PV Power, 12V (1a,b): 500W
Nominal PV Power, 24V (1a,b): 1000W
Nominal PV Power, 36V (1a,b): 1500W
Nominal PV Power, 48V (1a,b): 2000W
Max. PV Open Circuit Voltage: 150V absolute maximum coldest conditions (145V start-up and operating maximum)
Max. PV Short Circuit Current (2): 40A
Maximum Efficiency: 98%
Self-Consumption: 12V: 20mA 24V: 15mA 48V: 10mA
Charge Voltage 'absorption': Default setting: 14,4 / 28,8 / 43,2 / 57,6V (adjustable)
Charge Voltage 'float': Default setting: 13,8 / 27,6 / 41,4 / 55,2V (adjustable)
Temperature Compensation: -16 mV / -32 mV / -64 mV / °C
Protection: PV reverse polarity/Output short circuit/Over temperature
Operating Temperature: -30 to +60°C (full rated output up to 40°C)
Humidity: 95%, non-condensing
Data Communication Port: VE.Direct
Colour: Blue (RAL 5012)
Power Terminals: 6mm² / AWG6
Protection Category: IP43 (electronic components), IP22 (connection area)
Dimensions: (h x w x d) 130 x 186 x 70mm
Safety: EN/IEC 62109-1, UL 1741, CSA C22.2
(1a): If more PV power is connected, the controller will limit input power.
(1b): The PV voltage must exceed Vbat + 5V for the controller to start. Thereafter the minimum PV voltage is Vbat + 1V
(2): A PV array with a higher short circuit current may damage the controller.