Regulator Victron Energy Smartsolar MPPT 150/100tr
A solar charger gathers energy from your solar panels, and stores it in your batteries. Using the latest, fastest technology, Smartsolar MPPT 150/100tr Regulator maximises this energy-harvest, driving it intelligently to achieve full charge in the shortest possible time. The Victron Smartsolar MPPT 150/100tr Regulator maintains battery health, extending its life.
Distributed by Australian Company Solar 'N' Sat who have a dedicated team of professional technicians with 13+ years in the industry!
- Bluetooth Smart Built-In: The wireless solution to set-up, monitor, update and synchronise SmartSolar Charge Controllers.
- Ultra-Fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT): Especially in case of a clouded sky, when light intensity is changing continuously, an ultra-fast MPPT controller will improve energy harvest by up to 30% compared to PWM charge controllers and by up to 10% compared to slower MPPT controllers.
- Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in Case of Partial Shading Conditions: If partial shading occurs, two or more maximum power points (MPP) may be present on the power-voltage curve. Conventional MPPTs tend to lock to a local MPP, which may not be the optimum MPP. The innovative SmartSolar algorithm will always maximize energy harvest by locking to the optimum MPP.
- Outstanding Conversion Efficiency: No cooling fan. Maximum efficiency exceeds 98%.
- Flexible Charge Algorithm: Fully programmable charge algorithm (see the software page on our website), and eight preprogrammed algorithms, selectable with a rotary switch (see manual for details).
- Extensive Electronic Protection: Over-temperature protection and power derating when temperature is high. PV short circuit and PV reverse polarity protection. PV reverse current protection.
- Internal Temperature Sensor: Compensates absorption and float charge voltage for temperature.
VE.Direct: For a wired data connection to a Color Control GX, other GX products, PC or other devices
- Remote On-Off: To connect for example to a VE.BUS BMS.
- Programmable Relay: Can be programmed to trip on an alarm, or other events.
Optional - SmartSolar Pluggable LCD Display: Simply remove the rubber seal that protects the plug on the front of the controller, and plug-in the display.
Battery Voltage: 12 / 24 / 48V Auto Select (software tool needed to select 36V)
Rated Charge Current: 100A
Nominal PV Power, 12V (1a,b): 1450W
Nominal PV Power, 24V (1a,b): 2900W
Nominal PV Power, 36V (1a,b): 4350W
Nominal PV Power, 48V (1a,b): 5800W
Max. PV Short Circuit Current (2): 70A
Maximum PV Open Circuit Voltage: 150V absolute maximum coldest conditions, 145V start-up and operating maximum
Maximum Efficiency: 98%
Self-Consumption: Less than 35mA @ 12V / 20mA @ 48V
Charge Voltage 'absorption': Default setting: 14,4 / 28,8 / 43,2 / 57,6V (adjustable with: rotary switch, display, VE.Direct or Bluetooth)
Charge Voltage 'float': Default setting: 13,8 / 27,6 / 41,4 / 55,2V (adjustable: rotary switch, display, VE.Direct or Bluetooth)
Charge Voltage 'equalization': Default setting: 16,2V / 32,4V / 48,6V / 64,8V (adjustable) Charge Algorithm: multi-stage adaptive (eight preprogrammed algorithms) or user defined algorithm
Temperature Compensation: -16 mV / -32 mV / -64 mV / °C
Protection: PV reverse polarity / Output short circuit / Over temperature
Operating Temperature: -30 to +60°C (full rated output up to 40°C)
Humidity: 95%, non-condensing
Maximum Altitude: 5000m (full rated output up to 2000m)
Environmental Condition: Indoor, unconditioned
Pollution Degree: PD3
Data Communication Port: VE.Direct or Bluetooth
Remote On/Off: Yes (2 pole connector)
Programmable Relay DPST AC Rating: 240VAC / 4A
Programmable Relay DPST DC Rating: 4A up to 35VDC, 1A up to 60VDC
Parallel Operation: Yes (not synchronized)
Colour: Blue (RAL 5012)
PV Terminals (3): 35 mm² / AWG2
Battery Terminals: 35mm² / AWG2
Protection Category: IP43 (electronic components), IP22 (connection area)
Dimensions: (h x w x d) 216 x 295 x 103mm
Safety: EN/IEC 62109-1, UL 1741, CSA C22.2
(1a) If more PV power is connected, the controller will limit input power.
(1b) The PV voltage must exceed Vbat + 5V for the controller to start. Thereafter the minimum PV voltage is Vbat + 1V.
(2) A PV array with a higher short circuit current may damage the controller.
(3) MC4 models: several splitter pairs may be needed to parallel the strings of solar panels Maximum current per MC4 connector: 30A (the MC4 connectors are parallel connected to one MPPT tracker)