The Easysolar 24/3000/70 with Color Control combines a MPPT Solar Charge Controller, an inverter/charger and AC distribution in one enclosure. The product is easy to install, with a minimum of wiring.
Distributed by Solar "N" Sat, who have a dedicated team of professional technicians with 13+ years in the industry!
- The All-In-One Solar Power Solution: The EasySolar combines a MPPT solar charge controller, an inverter/charger and AC distribution in one enclosure.
- Easy Install: The product is easy to install, with a minimum of wiring.
- Color Control Panel: Two outstanding functions: - Prioritizes battery charging by the MPPT charge controller - Connects to the internet, enabling remote monitoring (VRM website) and remote control.
- AC Distribution: The AC distribution consists of a RCD (30mA / 63A) and four AC outputs protected by two 10A and two 16A circuit breakers. An additional 16A output is controlled by the AC input: it will switch on only when AC is available.
- PowerAssist: Unique PowerAssist technology protects the utility or generator supply from being overloaded by adding extra inverter power when needed.
- Unique Solar Application Software: Several software programs (Assistants) are available to configure the system for various grid interactive or stand-alone applications.
Transfer Switch: 50A
Input Voltage Range: 19 – 33V
‘Heavy Duty’ Output AC 2: 16A
Output AC 1a, 1b, 1c, 1d: Output voltage: 230VAC ± 2% Frequency: 50 Hz ± 0,1% (1)
Cont. Output Power at 25°C (3): 3000VA / 2400W
Cont. Output Power at 40°C: 1700W
Cont. Output Power at 65°C: 3000W
Peak Power: 6000W
Maximum Efficiency: 94%
Zero Load Power: 20W
Zero Load Power in Search Mode: 10W
CHARGERAC Input voltage range: 187-265 VAC AC Input frequency: 45 – 65 Hz Power factor: 1
Charge Voltage 'absorption': 28.8V
Charge Voltage 'float': 27.6V
Storage Mode: 26.4V
Charge Current: 70A
Battery Temperature Sensor: yes
Programmable Relay (5): yes
Protection (2): a - g
SOLAR CHARGE CONTROLLER
Model: MPPT 150/70-MC4
Maximum Output Current (4): 70A
Maximum PV Power: 2000W
Maximum PV Open Circuit Voltage: 150V
Maximum Efficiency: 98%
Charge Voltage 'absorption', Default Setting: 28.8V
Charge Voltage 'float', Default Setting: 27.6V
Charge Algorithm: multi-stage adaptive
Temperature Compensation: -16 mV / °C
Protection: a – g
Operating Temp. Range: -40 to +65°C (fan assisted cooling)
Humidity (non-condensing): max 95%
Material & Colour: aluminium (blue RAL 5012)
Protection Category: IP 21
Battery-Connection: Four M8 bolts (2 plus and 2 minus connections)
PV Connection: Two sets of MC4 PV connectors.
230 V AC-Connection: Screw terminals 13 mm2 (6 AWG)
Dimensions: (hxwxd) 810 x 258 x 218mm
Safety: EN 60335-1, EN 60335-2-29, EN 62109-1
Emission/Immunity: EN 55014-1, EN 55014-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN 61000-6-3, EN 61000-6-2, EN 61000-6-1
(1): Can be adjusted to 60Hz and to 240V
a: Output short circuit
c: Battery voltage too high
d: Battery voltage too low
e: Temperature too high
f: 230 VAC on inverter output
g: Input voltage ripple too high
(3): Non-linear load, crest factor 3:1
(4): At 25°C ambient
(5): Programmable relay which can be set for g