The BlueSolar PWM-Pro 12V 5A Charge Controller is ready for use with its default settings. It is fully programmable.
Solar N Sat have a dedicated team of professional technicians with 13+ years in the industry!
Programmable: The BlueSolar PWM-Pro series is ready for use with its default settings. It also is fully programmable: - With help of a computer and software (available free of charge from our website) - With the dedicated BlueSolar Pro Remote Panel (see features below).
- Lighting control function, fully programmable.
- Three stage battery charging (bulk, absorption, float), fully programmable.
- Integrated battery monitor function (Remote Panel needed to display state of charge).
- Load output with low voltage disconnect and manual control (default setting).
- Optional external temperature sensor.
- Load output protected against over load and short circuit.
- Protected against reverse polarity connection of the solar array and/or battery.
Day/Night Timing Options: Remote Panel integration
GENERALBattery Voltage: 12/24V with automatic system voltage detection
Rated Charge Current: 5A
Automatic Load Disconnect: Yes
Maximum Solar Voltage: 28V / 55V (1)
Self-Consumption: < 10mA
Load Output: Manual control + low voltage disconnect
Protection: Battery reverse polarity (fuse), Output short circuit, Over temperature
Battery Temperature Sensor: Optional (article SCC940100100)
Temperature Compensation: -30 mV / °C resp. -60 mV / °C (if temperature sensor installed)
Remote Panel: Optional (article SCC900300000)
Grounding: Common positive
Operating Temp. Range: -20 to +50°C
Humidity (non-condensing): Max 98%
DEFAULT SETTINGSAbsorption Charge: 14.4V / 28.8V
Float Charge: 13.8V / 27.6V
Equalization Charge: 14.6V / 29.2V
Low Voltage Load Disconnect: 11.1V / 22.2V
Low Voltage Load Reconnect: 12.6V / 25.2V
ENCLOSURETerminal Size: 4mm²
Protection Category: IP30
Dimensions: (h x w x d) 138 x 70 x 37mm
Safety: IEC 62109-1
Emission: EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-6-3, ISO 7637-2
(1) For 12V use 36 cell Solar panels