Victron Lithium SuperPack 12.8V 100ah Battery
The SuperPack batteries are extremely easy to install, not needing any additional components.
The internal switch will disconnect the battery in case of over discharge, over charge or high temperature.
The batteries can be connected in parallel. Series connection is not allowed.
Distributed by Australian Company Solar 'N' Sat who have a dedicated team of professional technicians with 13+ years in the industry!
No Shipping Available for this product
- Integrated BMS and Safety Switch: The SuperPack batteries are extremely easy to install, needing no additional components. The internal switch will disconnect the battery in case of over discharge, over charge or high temperature.
- Abuse Proof: A lead-acid battery will fail prematurely due to sulfation:
- If it operates in deficit mode during long periods of time (i.e. if the battery is rarely, or never at all, fully charged).
- If it is left partially charged or worse, fully discharged.
- A Lithium-Ion battery does not need to be fully charged. Service life even slightly improves in case of partial charge instead of a full charge. This is a major advantage of Li-ion compared to lead-acid. The SuperPack batteries will cut-off the charge or discharge current when the maximum ratings are exceeded.
- Efficient: In several applications (especially off-grid solar), energy efficiency can be of crucial importance. The round-trip energy efficiency (discharge from 100% to 0% and back to 100% charged) of the average lead-acid battery is 80%. The round-trip energy efficiency of a Li-ion battery is 92%. The charge process of lead-acid batteries becomes particularly inefficient when the 80% state of charge has been reached, resulting in efficiencies of 50% or even less in solar systems where several days of reserve energy are required (battery operating in 70% to 100% charged state). In contrast, a Li-ion battery will still achieve 90% efficiency even under shallow discharge conditions.
- Can Be Connected in Parallel: The batteries can be connected in parallel. Series connection is not allowed. Use in upright position only.
Nominal Voltage: 12.8V
Nominal Capacity @ 25°C: 100Ah
Nominal Capacity @ 0°C: 80Ah
Nominal Energy @ 25°C: 1280Wh
Cycle Life @ 80% DoD and 25°C: 2500 cycles
CHARGE & DISCHARGE
Max. cont. discharge current*: 50A
Peak discharge current (10 sec): 100A
End of discharge voltage: 10V
Charge Voltage 'absorption'**: 14.2V - 14.4V
Charge voltage 'float': 13.5V
Max. cont. charge current: 50A
Parallel Configuration: Yes, unlimited
Series Configuration: No
Operating Temperature: Discharge -10°C to +50°C, Charge +5°C to +45°C
Storage Temperature: -40°C to +65°C
Max. Storage Time When Fully Charged: 1 year ≤ 25°C 3 months ≤ 40°C
Humidity (non-condensing): Max. 95%
Protection Class: IP 43
Power connection (threaded inserts): M8
Dimensions: (l x w x h) 330 x 171 x 220mm
* The battery may disconnect when a load with a high input capacitance is connected, such as an inverter. The battery will however retry and connect after approximately 10 seconds.
**The absorption period should preferably not exceed 4 hrs. A longer absorption period may slightly reduce service life.